Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I would use this as a green room attached to the house with skylights and solar panels to be able to use it year round (esp. since I live in Ontario, Can.) I really want to grow herbs and veggies in our new home

Quicken Loans offices, Detroit office design
Quicken Loans offices, Detroit office design
Click here to download
I would use this as a green room attached to the house with skylights and solar panels to be able to use it year round (esp. since I live in Ontario, Can.) I really want to grow herbs and veggies in our new home
I would use this as a green room attached to the house with skylights and solar panels to be able to use it year round (esp. since I live in Ontario, Can.) I really want to grow herbs and veggies in our new home
Click here to download
David Baker + Partners Architects: SOMA Residences
David Baker + Partners Architects: SOMA Residences
Click here to download
How to create the perfect home office, no matter how big or small your space.
How to create the perfect home office, no matter how big or small your space.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment