Thursday, October 24, 2013

m smitten with this office design by Ector Hoogstad Architecten. Located in Rotterdam, the converted steel mill now houses a bright, airy office space. My favorite detail? The "outdoor" seating and eating areas! Spectacular.

workspace
workspace
10 Small Space Home Offices
10 Small Space Home Offices
Office Design
Office Design
Seriously these fans are cool, I think I want one for my office (home or work) or a guest room, or even a sun room.
Seriously these fans are cool, I think I want one for my office (home or work) or a guest room, or even a sun room.
m smitten with this office design by Ector Hoogstad Architecten. Located in Rotterdam, the converted steel mill now houses a bright, airy office space. My favorite detail? The "outdoor" seating and eating areas! Spectacular.
m smitten with this office design by Ector Hoogstad Architecten. Located in Rotterdam, the converted steel mill now houses a bright, airy office space. My favorite detail? The "outdoor" seating and eating areas! Spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment