Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Inspired Room Summer House Tour, come see all the projects and rooms I've been working on to make this builder house more like home by adding old house charm and my own style! (All on a reasonable person's budget without complicated DIY skill!)

My laundry room doesn't even look like this.
My laundry room doesn
The Inspired Room Summer House Tour, come see all the projects and rooms I've been working on to make this builder house more like home by adding old house charm and my own style! (All on a reasonable person's budget without complicated DIY skill!)
The Inspired Room Summer House Tour, come see all the projects and rooms I
Interior decorating things from findanswerhere.co...
Interior decorating things from findanswerhere.co...
Home office love
Home office love
You can remove one without having to remove them all. Turn a vertical bakeware organizer on its end and secure it to the cabinet wall with cable clips. Genius.
You can remove one without having to remove them all. Turn a vertical bakeware organizer on its end and secure it to the cabinet wall with cable clips. Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment