Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I love the pattern/stencil on the wall behind the shelves! ******** If my office space had to be this small, this would be a good way to organize things - or this could simply be a "computer nook" or "work space" nearby the living room or kitchen, not necessarily an office. Preferably, though, I'd have a whole room for an office.

#Christmas #Office #Decorating Themes - #holiday #work #decorate #celebrate
#Christmas #Office #Decorating Themes - #holiday #work #decorate #celebrate
#Home Office Design Like, Repin, Share! Thanks :)
#Home Office Design  Like, Repin, Share! Thanks :)
Backyard raised flowerbed against a fence
Backyard raised flowerbed against a fence
I love the pattern/stencil on the wall behind the shelves! ******** If my office space had to be this small, this would be a good way to organize things - or this could simply be a "computer nook" or "work space" nearby the living room or kitchen, not necessarily an office. Preferably, though, I'd have a whole room for an office.
I love the pattern/stencil on the wall behind the shelves!  ********  If my office space had to be this small, this would be a good way to organize things - or this could simply be a "computer nook" or "work space" nearby the living room or kitchen, not necessarily an office. Preferably, though, I
?
?

No comments:

Post a Comment